Saturday 30 August 2014

The Gratitude Poem

To the boy in the train who sold me this Ferrari last week, while saying “chalta bhi hai, Jalta bhi hai”
To the CA course, for making me desperate enough to start TPC,
To the girl who wrote us a thank you mail last time, you are the fuel to my soul
To the guy who has visited all the countries in the world and still personally replies to my fan mail.
Thank you.

To my mother for never losing her sense of humour even when there was nothing to laugh about
To books for connecting me to my soulmate, Kurt Vonnegut you died too soon,
To the girl on youtube trying to make strangers smile,
To my brothers for discovering me after all these years.
Thank you.

To Facebook, For making meeting strangers easier
To TPC, for teaching me that human connection is exhilarating
To anyone who was strong enough to write a thought down, so that I could say I get you
To myself, for realizing that I deserve nothing, this is all a gift.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment